Sutter Pharmacy Solutions
Talk to us about your long term care patient needs
Call Us 530-821-5115
Pharmacy Solution for Your Care
As a provider of health care services, every facility, Skilled Nursing or Assisted Living has the most valuable commodity, 'Patient or Resident'. You value it by providing the best possible care and we value it by supporting you.
You can expect us to provide best expertise, accessibility and availability of our resources, quality medication, digital solutions, state and regulator
compliance guidance. When you need to rely on a pharmacy for your concerns, you will have to look no further. Safe, accurate, and timely delivery of medications to your residents with 24/7 pharmacist support.
Our Technology 'Your Savings':
Our team members are constantly working towards achieving the cost-effective alternatives for your residents. One way is, from the first fill assessing the
medication list during the new admission of the resident. Our competent and knowledgeable pharmacist look for the cost-effective generic alternative for
- Our web portal allows your staff to electronically communicate with pharmacist as well as prescriber for requesting cost saving changes.
- Electronically request and communicate about adding or discontinuing residents medication
- Electronically communicate with prescriber for any new medication request
- Generate MAR and TAR
- Routine twice a day delivery apart from emergency deliveries.
- User Based Logins
Patient Profile- View drug interactions & Medication Images
- Print Education Sheets & MARs
- Rx Refill Request
- Delivery Tracking
- Reporting- Facility Accounts
- Customized Multi-dose packaging to minimize errors and improve adherence
In addition to individual
services Sutter Pharmacy can help manage the needs of group facilities, we offer programs and services to increase compliance and cost savings with
eMAR along with our individualized service. Servicing Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospice, and Assisted Living.
- Electronic MAR (Multiple options and partnered with multiple Management Software)
- Locally Owned
- Emergency Medication Kits
- Medication Carts
- Formulary Management
- On-Call Service
- Immunization Services
- Multiple dose packaging customized for facility
- Low cost to residents
The Best Experience Ever
"Sutter Pharmacy has made my life a lot easier. The pharmacists are available around the clock and they deliver on every promise."
(Manager, United Assited Living)