Returning nonprescription items online
We reserve the right to limit or refuse any refund or exchange. All returns or exchanges are subject to a verification process.
Return in Store
Most new, unopened items purchased from SutterPharmacy.com can be returned to Sutter Pharmacy within 14 days of purchase for exchange or refund. A full copy of our return policy including restrictions and requirements,
- Items that are opened or damaged, missing a receipt, may be denied a refund or exchange.
- Items returned with the original receipt may receive a refund or store credit in the amount of the original purchase price. If your purchase was made with a credit card or debit/cash card, your refund will be made to that card.
- Items returned without a proper proof of purchase may be exchanged for the same item or refunded as store credit. A refund for such a return may be limited to the lowest advertised price in the 14-day period prior to the return. Returns lacking proof of purchase also may be limited or denied.
- Refunds for items purchased online using any other online payment method will be issued in the form of a store credit.
- Gift cards, prepaid cards and phone cards cannot be returned or exchanged, except as required by law.
- Due to health and safety concerns, some health care items, home health and personal care products cannot be returned even if unopened and no refunds will be issued.
- Special-order items and customized item like footwear, motorized scooters and lift chairs cannot be returned to Sutterpharmacy.com
- We cannot accept returns of seasonal products including any Gift items,
- By law, we cannot accept returns of prescription products for reuse or resale.